"You will know when it's time."



I saw the three little Greys standing next to my bed. And they were telling me if you don't move we're not going to hurt you and they never hurt me. but they did float me off the bed, and through the window. They took me to their craft which was outside. Laid me on the table. 

This went on two, three times a year. I got to where I knew they were coming. I would see them come through a wall or through a door and I would just  mentally say do what you have to do as long as you don't hurt me and I'd pass out. Then about four years ago I just got tired of it. I said, "Look you guys you shouldn't be doing that" because I felt like they're down in areas they shouldn't be in you know. Down around the genitals and stuff. They said, "We have the right." I don't know what they meant by that but. Then I said to the one that was working on me which was a taller one with the big head and big face and he always put it right up against my face. All I could see was his big black eyes. And I said, "But why are you doing all this all the time?" And he said, "You will know when it's time." And that was the only message I got and from then on they stopped coming four years ago. I'm disappointed. I liked them coming. I was hoping to learn something. But they never talked to me or anything except to give me a message if I asked something. And the message was basically, shut up.

Terrance